Sunday, May 10, 2020

Never Say Die Alex Rider #11 Book Review


I have been an Alex Rider fan since the beginning. The series was so popular in my classroom in the early 2000s, I had students ordering the book from Amazon in the UK because they were out there before the US. I still have students reading the series and I had no idea that number eleven and twelve were out.


Never Say Die starts off with Alex in San Francisco mourning the death of his nanny/guardian, Jack. When he receives a cryptic, partial email, Alex is convinced that Jack is still alive. Of course he sets off on a mission to her. This mission is classic Alex--explosions, car chases, hand to hand combat, and mayhem. I devour these books and my students do too. I am looking forward to reading number twelve soon!


5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment