Monday, May 4, 2020

Beast Face-to-Face with the Florida Bigfoot Book Review


I devoured this one in an afternoon! When Adam is driving back from Disney World late one night with his parents, his dad swerves the car to avoid hitting a sasquatch/bigfoot/swamp ape. Adam wakes up and his parents have vanished and he is injured. No one believes him about the accident being to avoid a sasquatch and his parents cannot be located. Adam seeks answers which leads him into a survival/adventure that rivals any of the Brian stories from Gary Paulsen. I was pleased that Adam got his answers and found peace.

This book is going to appeal to my students that love intense action and adventure as well as the fans of the Roland Smith cryptid stories. Wyatt Key is a new author for me, but I will seek some of his other books for sure. Thanks for the awesome read!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment